What's new

2 3M 60" (80" diag) Tripod Movie Screens (1 Viewer)

Chris Bates

Stunt Coordinator
Hey guys, I have 2 3M 60"(80" diag) tripod movie screens for sale. These are Brand New and retail for $200 ea. I opened the boxes to check them out, and to take pictures, but other than that, they are unused. If anyone is interested, I'll take $75 ea, plus shipping. I wanted to give you guys first crack at them before I put them on eBay. Please email me at [email protected] if interested.

Thanks,
Chris

Chris Bates

Stunt Coordinator
Hey Guys,

It looks like its a Matte White finish, but I will double check tomorrow. I went ahead and put one on eBay after I didnt get a response, but I can cancel it if there is enough interest. If you want the URL to the auction ad, email me, and I will send you the link.

BTW....Im in NC

Chris Bates

Stunt Coordinator
Hey guys....Sold one on eBay. Offer still stands on the other one....If anyone is interested, let me know.

Shipping Info: 30lb package measuring 76"x8.5"x5" from area code 27317

Thanks

Jerry Klawiter

Screenwriter
Chris,
From your pictures above the one the right looks brighter? Are they the same gain screen?
And which of the two did you sell on ebay?
The screen in the pictures on the left or right?
You also said: It looks like its a Matte White finish, but I will double check tomorrow.
And the answer is?
Jerry

Chris Bates

Stunt Coordinator
The pictures are of the same screen....the flash on my digital camera went of on one picture, and didnt on the other. Notice the color difference in the carpet. Both screens are identical. I sold one of them on eBay, and have listed the other. As before, if anyone is interested, I will cancel the auction.

And the answer is......Matte White

Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks