What's new

My speakers stopped working from power cut. (1 Viewer)

Keithlcs81

Auditioning
Real Name
Keith
Hi everyone. I was hoping someone on here might help me solve a problem with my surround sound.

I have a Samsung bluray surround system which was working fine till the other day when the power went off for a matter of seconds.

Once switched on only my front left and right speakers work along with the sub woofer.

However this is only the case when I'm watching it through the bt box. If I am playing a DVD then the dolby is working through all speakers. Only when I'm watching the tele I find 3 of the speakers aren't working.

I just have one optical cable running from my bluray player to my bt box as my tele has no optical.

I have done the obvious like removing cables and putting them back etc but no difference. Just scratching my head what to do.

I thank you for taking the time to read this and any help regarding this is greatly appreciated.

BerginiusAandahl

Auditioning
Real Name
Berginius Aandahl
Hello guys im planning to buy speaker.Any suggestion of a good quality and long lasting speaker and where I can buy it?

ArmSC

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Tony
I think Citywalker is right it sounds like it reset the sound field assigned to each input. You need to toggle it to a simulated surround mode like a PLII to get all 5 speakers to work with a stereo source.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cennetkaralowa
Recent bookmarks