What's new

International Kiss of Death (1947) coming 7/25/2016 from Signal One (1 Viewer)

atfree

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alex
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Kiss-Death...4096514&sr=1-2&keywords=kiss+of+death+blu-ray

818eWupNVZL._SL1500_.jpg

Cranston37+

🇺🇸
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Patrick
Twilight Time has confirmed on Facebook (in response to an inquiry) that they will be releasing this title in the US in 2017

I just can't afford this hobby anymore.

Back when I started I bought this for something like $8.99 on DVD but now I'm looking at $35 for the Blu?

I understand the realities of the market and the economics of it but the move of catalog titles going to boutique labels is pricing me out... :(

classicmovieguy

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Byron
I totally understand your dilemma. It's a topic that is often discussed here on HTF, but the same economics just aren't there for deep-catalog on Blu-ray.

Last edited:

Craig Beam

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CraB
Still cheaper than LaserDisc, right?

But seriously, it's a title-by-title situation. Lots of the Fox noir DVDs look really great, so I don't feel the need to upgrade to Blu-ray at a premium (outside of really important titles like Laura or Leave Her to Heaven). Kiss of Death? Man, I dunno. That cover is fucking gorgeous, plus Richard Widmark.... Hmmm. I'm not gonna import this, but I might bite when Twilight Time hits it next year.

classicmovieguy

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Byron
I actually have never seen this, but I love Coleen Gray (an actress who always delivered the goods even in B-flicks like "The Leech Woman"), so I will probably jump for the UK Blu-ray.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks