What's new

International Carmen Jones (1954) coming in September from BFI (1 Viewer)

classicmovieguy

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Byron
It's already available on a very respectable, region-free disc from Fox, but for those who've not yet purchased, it may pay to wait a bit longer for this UK Blu-ray release. Extras-wise it will be more substantial too.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Carmen-Jon...d_ybh_a_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=DCQVM9S3DNNM8H0BXZP0

91gQzIopOvL._SL1500_.jpg

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
I have the first Blu-ray disc so this new disc is of no interest.

What is interesting is how the "boutique market" is evolving and expanding. It's obvious that the Studios now find leasing titles is profitable, and it seems they are actively selling their product to boutique labels in several countries at the same time. This might damage the commercial viablility of some companies if they lose foreign sales.

AnthonyClarke

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Anthony
I still feel gratified that I (along with many other Forum members here) helped vote in this Fox release some time back, when we were given the chance to pick our favourites for release. I voted for this and for 'Random Harvest' ... both great movies.

classicmovieguy

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Byron
I still feel gratified that I (along with many other Forum members here) helped vote in this Fox release some time back, when we were given the chance to pick our favourites for release. I voted for this and for 'Random Harvest' ... both great movies.
"Random Harvest" is Fox? I thought that one was Warner (MGM).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks