What's new

Mel Brooks to host screening of Blazing Saddles in NYC on 9/1 (1 Viewer)

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
Mel Brooks is hosting a screening "Blazing Saddles" at Radio City Music Hall on Thursday, September 1st, 2016:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/mel-bro...atid=51&tm_link=artist_msg-0_3C0050AABDA210C6

It looks like the event will begin with an introduction by Brooks, followed by the film, and then a live Q&A afterwards. It's my dad's favorite movie, so I'm looking forward to going with him. Hopefully it'll be a lot of fun. It's a little pricey, but how often do you get the chance to see Mel Brooks in person?

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
History of the World Part 1 for me.

Sounds like the tickets are too low. Mel Brooks. A shame it's not a double though with Mel and Carl Reiner too, Oh God or The Jerk or Man with 2 Brains. :D

**spoiler** I forgot where I saw an interview with them about to sit down and watch Wheel of Fortune together at 8PM. They were told that Wheel of Fortune was on at 7. They said they record it. :D ** spoiler ENDS**8

update, stumbled on it, Comedians Riding in Cars getting coffee, the Jerry Seinfeld show. GREAT show! At least watch the one with Brooks and Reiner. I gave away the best part though so I marked it above.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks