What's new

The Enemy Below (1957) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
81oObms+v4L._SX522_.jpg

The link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited by a moderator:

Angelo Colombus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Angelo Colombus
One of my favorite WWII films and one of my first laserdiscs when a letterboxed version came out. Great performances by Robert Mitchum & Curt Jurgens so a easy buy for me.

jim_falconer

Screenwriter
Fantastic film but Ay caramba!, $30? I always thought TT was the gouger with BD prices not Kino. If memory serves, I picked up Kino's wonderful release of Cast A Giant Shadow for around $17 on the day of its release. Has something changed over the last year or so with their pricing structure?

Mike2001

Premium
Real Name
Mike
No. They have a history of ratcheting down before release. You should be covered by the pre-order price guarantee when the price comes down. If it doesn't, keep watching and cancel before shipping.

jim_falconer

Screenwriter
Okay, thanks...good to know. As much as I'd love to own this film on BD, I don't know if I could plunk $30 down for it. I have the DVD, and the quality of it is pretty darn good. But I'd certainly upgrade if and when it gets down around $17

commander richardson

Second Unit
Real Name
martyn
View attachment 32165

The link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

View attachment 32165

Very good movie in my opinion...............and will buy but only if it has English Sub-Titles....
Kino Lorber have a hit and miss record in this area and could not care less that many people have serious Hearing problems......they should not be allowed to license so many fine movies without English Sub -titles from major labels..................

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks