What's new

Independence Day Resurgence (3D Blu-ray) (Blu-ray) (4k UHD) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
915+R1Q7-JL._SX522_.jpg
919KOu6sEyL._SY679_.jpg

The link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lord Dalek

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joel Henderson
The 3D is pretty terrible on this one. There's literally no depth at all at times.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Interesting that the headline would not indicate 3D.

Hi Joel!

I actually made a mistake. Could not find a 3D preorder on Amazon, initially. I was just browsing new releases and suddenly found it. I have included it in the original announcement.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Last edited:

RJ992

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Joel
Well Ron, going by folks who have seen it, it would appear that the movie-makers effectively hid the 3D themselves so it may have been apropo! lol

Interestingly enough, a lot of people seem to be screaming that there will be no 3D release of JUNGLE BOOK and ALICE THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS because there is not 3D listing on Amazon. Yet it is too early to make such assumptions. ALICE, for example, has a $27.99 price noted...that is the going cost of a 3D combo edition, even if it doesn't state it. And those listing also don't show seperate DVD or BD releases either...but we know there certainly will be. So 3D versions may very well be coming. I wish some folks wouldn't jump the gun until official release dates and details are announced, instead of taking "place-holders" as gospel. (personally, I'd be very surprised if Disney released ZOOTOPIA in 3D but wouldn't release their biggest hit in the format. That would make no sense. (But then, it IS Disney so who knows!)

Last edited:

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
Even though I thought the film was just ok, I'll definitely pick up the 3D version. I thought the 3D was one of the better aspects of the film with good depth and some occasional pop out in my IMAX 3D viewing. I think I'll like the film better at home.

Tony J Case

Senior HTF Member
Eh, I might pick this up when it hits 5 bucks on Black Friday. It was an okay flick, but hardly a 20 dollar first day purchase for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks