What's new

Daddy Long Legs (1955) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
81c4eC5ESRL._SX522_.jpg

The link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited by a moderator:

Edward Weinman

Stunt Coordinator
I believe that the ballet sequence with Caron and Astaire was composed/arranged by the great Alex North.

Astairefan

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Neil Powell
Out of curiosity, does anybody think this title will lower its price on Amazon? It seems to be one of a few Kino titles that has not lowered in price since it went up for preorder, while others in the same time frame are now cheaper.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Out of curiosity, does anybody think this title will lower its price on Amazon? It seems to be one of a few Kino titles that has not lowered in price since it went up for preorder, while others in the same time frame are now cheaper.
Nothing more than a guess but I would expect it to also drop in price. I've seen Shout Factory titles be announced at the same time and their prices on Amazon drop at separate times.

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan

Astairefan

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Neil Powell
Nothing more than a guess but I would expect it to also drop in price. I've seen Shout Factory titles be announced at the same time and their prices on Amazon drop at separate times.
I hope you are right. I really want this film, but I've avoided pre-ordering because of the current price being outside of my budget range, and it just feels annoying watching other Kino titles being released around the same time already being down to ~$16, yet this film is still about $30 a month after being put up for preorder.

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
I hope you are right. I really want this film, but I've avoided pre-ordering because of the current price being outside of my budget range, and it just feels annoying watching other Kino titles being released around the same time already being down to ~$16, yet this film is still about $30 a month after being put up for preorder.

Two regular on-line suppliers are already offering this title for less than $19.00. Patience combined with due diligence will always save you money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks