What's new

My Bodyguard (1980) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
91GH8EaxlyL._SX522_.jpg

The link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited by a moderator:

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
This was on cable in the early 80s during a summer when I was staying a week with my cousins. We watched it every time it came on even in the middle of the night. 9 times in one week. :D

Will definitely upgrade my dvd by early next year. I hope it's a huge upgrade. Regardless, one of the most uplifting teen films ever done. And set in that wonderful big city.

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
Delightful, if overly manipulative, movie. I've always liked Adam Baldwin (who never had a better role than his in this) and Martin Mull. Ruth Gordon is best absorbed in small doses (as she is here and in ROSEMARY'S BABY) and Matt Dillon makes a great bully, but is always showing up at the most inopportune moments, predictably, like the bullies in THE KARATE KID. The protagonist, Chris Makepeace, is good, but seems rather ineffectual in comparison to the rest of the cast, including his droll, cynical red-headed classmate played by Paul Quandt. *** movie for me, and I will be buying it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks