What's new

Deciding which tv to get. Please help. (1 Viewer)

Garthr75

Auditioning
Real Name
Garth rollin
I'm looking at either the vizio m series 70 inch 2016 with HDR or the new Samsung 70' 2016 . Both are the same price. Both have HDR. Vizio has Dolby vision. Samsung has Bluetooth streaming... I heard the new vizio with HDR are actually really nice... Thoughts?

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Garth,

Welcome to our forum. Sounds like you are about to make a big investment and I hope we can assist you with your purchase.

Tough choice between both displays. You can't go wrong with either. It sounds like, with both at the same price point, it's going to come down to what features are most important to you.

If you have a Samsung phone, for instance, the streaming option is a very attractive feature as you can play pictures and videos from your phone on your 70" display.

I hope others chime in with some advice. Let us know which one you decide upon. Include the model number so we can look at it.

Hope you stick around here.

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
If you have the room for it definitely get the 75" Vizio P series instead of the 70M. It's really worth it for the extra 5 inches and more zones. I love my 50" P, I'd go bigger but it's already massive on my desk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks