Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
matt-hough has published a new article.

Oh, Men! Oh, Women! DVD Review

ohmenohwomentop-150x150.jpg

Oh, Men! Oh, Women! offers a star lover’s dream cast, but the merriment contained when three former suitors for the same girl lay their cards on the table seems forced and mostly unsatisfying.

[review]
Continue reading the original article.

Ron1973

Beverly Hillbilles nut extraordinaire
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron Reagan (not that one!)
Odd that I was just reading on a thread on Gilligan's Island and this pops up mentioning Natalie Schafer. It sounds like a decent enough movie, but that price point is quite steep to jump in on for a movie that obviously doesn't hold up well.

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
I've never seen this film. I'm a huge fan of both David Niven and Dan Dailey so I might buy this disc one month when things are quiet. Thanks for warning not to expect a great film!

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
I've never seen this film. I'm a huge fan of both David Niven and Dan Dailey so I might buy this disc one month when things are quiet. Thanks for warning not to expect a great film!
But you will enjoy the presentation which is top notch (Fox probably prepared the film for a Dan Dailey or Ginger Rogers DVD box and then dropped it because the transfer is really one of the best I've seen of its 1950s films on DVD). And you may slide into the overdone groove of the film better than I did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treed99
Recent bookmarks