What's new

The Monster of Piedras Blancas (1959) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
158955_front.jpg

The link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited by a moderator:

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
Well, I like the artwork. After reading the description of the movie it seems there was some talent that worked it. It was photographed by a two-time Oscar nominee. However, I'll be waiting for a price drop.

TheSteig

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
Well, I like the artwork. After reading the description of the movie it seems there was some talent that worked it. It was photographed by a two-time Oscar nominee. However, I'll be waiting for a price drop.

And like all Olive Films titles, it WILL drop to around 13.99 before its release - This is one of my bigger bucketlist titles and so glad Olive finally is releasing it ..

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
And like all Olive Films titles, it WILL drop to around 13.99 before its release - This is one of my bigger bucketlist titles and so glad Olive finally is releasing it ..
Have you seen the movie? Is it any good? I ask because I've not seen this one.

TheSteig

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
Have you seen the movie? Is it any good? I ask because I've not seen this one.
Of course I have.. practically every monster/horror movie from the 1950s has been seen by me. If you like that era's films, this is a no-brainer. It is a poor man's Creature from the Black Lagoon , but it stands on its own merits. The monster is brutal, and it doesnt appear early on to ruin the marginal suspense..Its basically 50s cheese.. I have waited for three years for this one to get released
Keeper ! :)

Last edited:

Peter Apruzzese

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Peter Apruzzese
Thread title needs to be fixed - "Piedras" not "Piers".

Don't want anyone to think the monster has anything to do with Piers Morgan... :)

RJ992

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Joel
Of course I have.. practically every monster/horror movie from the 1950s has been seen by me. If you like that era's films, this is a no-brainer. It is a poor man's Creature from the Black Lagoon , but it stands on its own merits. The monster is brutal, and it doesnt appear early one to ruin the marginal suspense..Its basically 50s cheese.. I have waited for three years for this one to get released

When I first saw these on TV when I was a kid, CREATURE (and most other films) didn't scare me.,,but PIEDRAS did!

John Sparks

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Sparks
Of course I have.. practically every monster/horror movie from the 1950s has been seen by me. If you like that era's films, this is a no-brainer. It is a poor man's Creature from the Black Lagoon , but it stands on its own merits. The monster is brutal, and it doesnt appear early on to ruin the marginal suspense..Its basically 50s cheese.. I have waited for three years for this one to get released

+1...I thought I had it on DVD but I was wrong. Can't wait to add to my sci-fi/horror collection!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks