What's new

It Came From Outer Space to 3-D Blu-ray! (1 Viewer)

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
Didn't know what this film was. Then I realized "It" Came From Outer Space. Can't wait.

Bob Furmanek

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bob
It's complicated and you have NO idea what happened behind the scenes.

Be optimistic and remember the stereoscopic glass is always have full. IT could have looked like this top image!

It Came before after.jpg

Last edited:

Todd J Moore

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Todd Moore
It's complicated and you have NO idea what happened behind the scenes.

Be optimistic and remember the stereoscopic glass is always have full. IT could have looked like this top image!

View attachment 32841

Oh, I know you're right and all. It's just that you know what a fan of Nat King Cole I am and so it's disappointing.

I'll buy it, of course, and hope that Universal keeps on releasing 3D Blus of vintage titles. Is it too early to wonder the fate of Revenge of the Creature and The Glass Web? (I know, you couldn't tell me even if you wanted to, but you know I have to ask).

By the way, don't knock the anaglyph. I have fond memories of watching that anaglyph VHS again and again, even if I recognize now that it really didn't work. Those anaglyph tapes and broadcasts in the 80s were all I had to tide me over back then.

George_W_K

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
George
By the way, don't knock the anaglyph. I have fond memories of watching that anaglyph VHS again and again, even if I recognize now that it really didn't work. Those anaglyph tapes and broadcasts in the 80s were all I had to tide me over back then.

Not sure if this was directed at my question, but I wasn't knocking anaglyph, I can assure you. I forgot what it was called and I was seriously asking what type of 3D this release would be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cennetkaralowa
Recent bookmarks