What's new

Win A John Travolta Blu-ray Package (1 Viewer)

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
To celebrate the upcoming release of John Travolta’s I am Wrath on 7-26, we are giving a way a bundle of his films on Blu-ray. It includes:
I am Wrath
From Paris With Love
Pulp Fiction
The Punisher
The Forger
She’s So Lovely (Digital copy)

To enter you need to go to the competitions link on the main toolbar, click on the image. To be legal in Canada you have to answer an intelligence question (1+1 in this case) and then you can hit the button to enter. It picks the winner and notifies them automatically when the contest ends.

Here is a direct link to the contest to save you some time: http://www.hometheaterforum.com/community/competitions/win-a-john-travolta-blu-ray-package.14/

Standard contest rules apply: Must be HTF member, over 18 and have a US or Canadian shipping address. Good luck!

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Well, I wouldn't say I was his biggest fan (especially his work in the last decade or so), but maybe these films would help me change my mind. I've only ever seen Pulp Fiction from this batch.

Tony J Case

Senior HTF Member
My favorite Travolta movies? Hands down: Battlefield Earth. His best movie EVAR!

(and I mean that in a non-ironic way. It's so astoundingly bad it's awesome!)

Frank Ha

Second Unit
Real Name
Frank Harrison
Of all of those films, I've only seen Pulp Fiction. It would be very good to explore more of Travolta's work!

Kyrsten Brad

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brad
Would like to have seen Broken Arrow (1996) in that set as well. And how many girlfriends (back in my teen days) did I have to "compete" with John Travolta for ?? Grrrrr!!

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Sorry for the confusion. This is the first time I'm running a contest this way. To enter you need to go to the competitions link on the main toolbar, click on the travolta image. To be legal in Canada you have to answer an intelligence question (1+1 in this case) and then you can hit the button to enter. It picks the winner and notifies them automatically when the contest ends.

Here is a direct link to the contest to save you some time: http://www.hometheaterforum.com/community/competitions/win-a-john-travolta-blu-ray-package.14/

NOTE: I am working to get COMPETITIONS on the menu bar changed to CONTESTS, so if you don't see competitions, look for contests. Either way the link above should work.

Last edited:

Tony Bensley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Anthony
Sorry for the confusion. This is the first time I'm running a contest this way. To enter you need to go to the competitions link on the main toolbar, click on the travolta image. To be legal in Canada you have to answer an intelligence question (1+1 in this case) and then you can hit the button to enter. It picks the winner and notifies them automatically when the contest ends.

NOTE: I am working to get COMPETITIONS on the menu bar changed to CONTESTS, so if you don't see competitions, look for contests. Either way the link above should work.
It still reads COMPETITIONS for me.

For some reason, I had to re enter my Date of Birth before getting the "skill" testing question (Silly Canadian law that requires it north of the 49th, but so it goes!) of 1+1 (There was actually a Canadian married pop duo that had that name back in the '80s, but never mind!), but now I am entered! Thanks Adam! :)

CHEERS! :)

dvdclon

Second Unit
Real Name
David

Thanks for the elucidation! Prior to this explanation, I posted in the thread and used the Twitter link to spread the news, figuring one or the other would enter me. I have no Twitter followers, so don't worry about a mass influx of entries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks