What's new

The Magnificent Seven (2016) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
81qDI2sfQkL._SL1500_.jpg

The link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
I am not an effusive fan of the 1960 film (although I do own the Blu-ray of it, I prefer going back to Kurosawa for this story), and this current cast and remake hold no interest for me. I already have a copy of James Horner's final score, and that is all I care about.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I am not an effusive fan of the 1960 film (although I do own the Blu-ray of it, I prefer going back to Kurosawa for this story), and this current cast and remake hold no interest for me. I already have a copy of James Horner's final score, and that is all I care about.
To each his own. I liked this film very much and will definitely buy this Blu-ray of it. Furthermore, this current film except for the basic story premise has little in common with the Kurosawa film. I'm just happy that another western film was made and hope more will follow.

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
To each his own. I liked this film very much and will definitely buy this Blu-ray of it. Furthermore, this current film except for the basic story premise has little in common with the Kurosawa film. I'm just happy that another western film was made and hope more will follow.
I'm hoping Tarantino makes another. I loved Django, and The Hateful Eight.
Not a big fan at all of Western remakes. "3:10 to Yuma", and even the Coen Brother's " True Grit"(which I thought was great when I saw it in theaters) simply have no draw for me of a second viewing. I realize I'd just much rather watch the original instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks