What's new

Ash vs. Evil Dead Season 2 (1 Viewer)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Alright, you primitive screwheads! Listen up! Season 2 starts on Sunday!

Will someone be shot or stabbed? Will a deadite get a chainsaw lobotomy? Will the classic rock and the classy one-liners flow like box wine?

Dheiner

Gazoo
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Dhein
Alright, you primitive screwheads! Listen up! Season 2 starts on Sunday!

Will someone be shot or stabbed? Will a deadite get a chainsaw lobotomy? Will the classic rock and the classy one-liners flow like box wine?

Umm.... Yes???

Doug Wallen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
Nice way to resolve the cliffhanger. Really enjoyed the hand conversation between Ash and his Dad, nice 70's callback.

In most ways a satisfying season opener.

Doug Wallen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
I'm really enjoying Lee Majors as Ash's dad. Loved the Six Million Dollar Man nod in the first episode.

Not sure if I will ever get that picture of Ash with his head up somehere, out of my mind. I was to busy being doubled over with laughter.

George_W_K

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
George
Great start to season two! I hope they air the entire show on demand do I don't have to wait for the bluray. I need a screenshot of the Ruby drawing, that was classic.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
What an ending! I didn't know whether to laugh or . . . no, I laughed. This season is all about creative carnage.

"We're sorry we stole you!"

Doug Wallen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
Just when Brock finally understood ... . Easy to see that coming.

The car being possessed allowed for some crazy visuals on the fellow who had the big ouchie. Wow, "creative carnage" is the word so far.

Walter Kittel

Senior HTF Member
I haven't gotten to episode three yet, but I am really enjoying the return of this series.

"Not the butt!" Oh man, the morgue scene in episode two was so incredibly gross and ridiculous that I could not stop laughing.

Lee Majors is killing it as Ash's father. Really nice work channeling a much older version of Ash / Campbell.

- Walter.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I figured there was no way those people would joyride in Ash's car once they whiffed the shit he was covered in, then I remembered that one of the Evil Dead's influences is The Three Stooges, so I went with it.

I was excited by the flashback to the dropping car, thinking they may have worked out the AOD rights, but I'm pretty sure that was actually from the end of II.

I watched the second episode of Quantum Leap right after this and it had, coincidentally, a Stylistics song. Man, they just kill it. I'll be on a Stylistics jag for weeks now.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Atlanta is pretty good but this crazy shit is the best TV show that I'm watching right now.

The dude getting his weiner bit off & the blood being spit at the camera for the title was one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time. The car wheel death, the bathroom battle, Ted Raimi and Pink Fuck were all highlights too.

I'm sure I've told this story somewhere here before but the Pink Fuck drink made me think of the time I met Bruce Campbell before an Evil Dead II screening. He had just written an article in a magazine about a drink he had invented called the Rumdinger and I told him how I drank it. He seemed legitimately stoked that anyone actually tried it but then my friend was getting her boob signed by him so his attention was immediately drawn away and my Rumdinger drinking ass was forgotten. In short, Bruce is exactly how awesome I wanted him to be. :D

I was excited by the flashback to the dropping car, thinking they may have worked out the AOD rights, but I'm pretty sure that was actually from the end of II.
I thought the same thing but yeah, it was Evil Dead II.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I was kind of thinking if a girl just bit my dick off, I'd just go ahead and let the car hit me and OMG what are we watching to have these discussions?!

Anyone know the instrumental when Pablo was telling Ash he needed to help his dad?

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I know the doctor was the same actor who plays Baal, and he did a good job, but I couldn't help but wish Jeffrey Combs was in the role.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks