What's new

DISNEY 2D 2/£15 or DISNEY 3D 2/£18 SALE at Zavvi/AmazonUK through Nov 4, 2018 (1 Viewer)

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Sale is back on at Zavvi and AmazonUK.
Amazon lists the sale "From 24 Sep. 2018 to 04 Nov. 2018" which usually applies also to Zavvi.

Note Zavvi has bumped their shipping again though it appears to be flat rate £3.99, but also charging sales tax to several states (CA, UT, NV, MO, KY, NJ so far). Zavvi does allow multiple "2 for" discounts per order so you can do 10 3D and 10 2D if you like making Zavvi the price winner if you want to do a bigger order.

Amazon still seems to limiting to one of each discount per order -- also remember VAT is removed before applying the "2 for" discount instead of after. Std shipping is per item, AmazonGlobal shipping appears to be done by weight so once you get multiple items not only is AGS is often cheaper and slightly faster, but also comes with tracking.

Disney (no Marvel)
2D BLU-RAY "2 for £15" 108 titles at Amazon/ 62 at Zavvi counting different covers or several editions (no idea if the slipcovers still are shipping)
3D BLU-RAY "2 for £18" 27 Titles Amazon/ 26 at Zavvi though a couple of the usual suspects are MIA though the lists tend to change over time.

AmazonUK Disney 3D Sale
AmazonUK Disney 2D Sale

Zavvi Disney 3D
Zavvi Disney 2D

Region B (or B/C) Locked Disneys
-Bolt 2D
-Dumbo
-Enchanted
-Jungle Book (1967)
-Jungle Book 2
-Meet the Robinsons
-The Nightmare Before Christmas 2D
-Pinocchio
-The Princess and the Frog
-Ratatouille 2D and 3D
-Sleeping Beauty
-Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
-Sorcerers Apprentice
-Tinker Bell
-Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure
-Up 2D
-Wall-e
-The Wild

Last edited:

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Amazon still seems to limiting to one of each discount per order
Yes, I was going to order four titles, but it was only giving me the discount for one pair. So I deleted two and will probably place another order in the future.

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Someone said they placed an order for 6 and by contacting Amazon CS was able to get the full discount applied manually.
Aggravating, but it did probably save $4-5 vs a second shipping charge.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Someone said they placed an order for 6 and by contacting Amazon CS was able to get the full discount applied manually.
Aggravating, but it did probably save $4-5 vs a second shipping charge.
Good point. The second shipping fee would likely wipe out the discount anyway.

I'll just have to order enough additional titles to make it worthwhile. :D

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Good point. The second shipping fee would likely wipe out the discount anyway.

I'll just have to order enough additional titles to make it worthwhile. :D

Or double check the total price on Zavvi since they allow up to 10 3D titles and/or 10 2D in one order if can deal with their more unreliable shipping times. One flat rate £3.99 is lower than AmazonUK even on a 2 item order.

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
went with amazon uk on mine. zavvi didn't seem to have everything, like some of the toy stories. happy. $15 for 3D disneys is a great deal in my books. I got a few 2d, Cindeleralla animated and the Pete's Dragon set.

Users who are viewing this thread