What's new

Continue Reading The Original Blog Post (1 Viewer)

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
I think it’s the software but I have no control over it when I post a review. It’s not as elegant as I would like.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
Ive “complained” about this openly many times and I just have no interest in clicking through to another link for these articles.
They have told me it’s not changing, ever and have nicely asked me to drop the issue.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Ive “complained” about this openly many times and I just have no interest in clicking through to another link for these articles.
They have told me it’s not changing, ever and have nicely asked me to drop the issue.
Who told you nicely to drop the issue?

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
While I've never complained I don't like the method/process and rarely click through. As soon as I see what it is I typically abandon the thread. I don't get the point. It's a useless click and just plain annoying. Give it to me in one location and I'll read it. I'm not clicking through.

The first couple of times I saw one of these I thought the poster was linking to an external blog site so I didn't click through. At one point one sounded interesting enough that I did and found it was just a link to the *real* review/comment on this site. Really!?!? I'm sure I'm not the only one who doesn't bother with these type of posts.

Mike2001

Premium
Real Name
Mike
The following is an explanation from Adam Gregorich. I understand the business explanation doesn't make you guys happy. It's my hope that a solution can be found that will serve everybody's interest.

https://www.hometheaterforum.com/community/posts/4747083/
Another piece of weirdness - you can’t report a post when you view the review as a blog. There is currently a weird Russian language scam post in the recent The Secret Door review that only shows up in the blog and not when viewed as a thread. I wanted to report it but was unable to for this reason.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Another piece of weirdness - you can’t report a post when you view the review as a blog. There is currently a weird Russian language scam post in the recent The Secret Door review that only shows up in the blog and not when viewed as a thread. I wanted to report it but was unable to for this reason.
Thanks Mike, as I notified the appropriate parties regarding that scam post.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks