What's new

Culture Club "Life" 10/26/18 (1 Viewer)

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
For the 80's fans out there, reminder that a new Culture Club album, "Life", is coming next week. The first album of new material since 1999's "Don't Mind If I Do", and the first new CC album released in the U.S. since "From Luxury to Heartache" in 1986.

It appears that it will even be available in cassette format, and vinyl, if anyone wants to really pretend it's still the 80's. :P

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Last edited:

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Mike, when I saw you had posted in this thread I was sure you’d gotten the CD and then found the bonus tracks version somewhere else!
I also held my breath, seeing Mike's reply after I'd already bought the album without having checked around. But I don't think this is enough of a high-profile release to warrant an exclusive bonus tracks edition.

I did buy the "deluxe" version, but the only difference is the packaging, which is a book-style with some extra photos.

I like the album, and think the second half is stronger than the first. Pretty consistently mid-tempo tracks. Nothing with the pop exuberence of "Church of the Poison Mind" or "I'll Tumble 4 Ya," nor ballads like "Victims" or "Mistake No. 3". All pretty much middle of the road.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks