What's new

Vizio P55 C1 or F1 (1 Viewer)

actfray

Grip
Real Name
Craig Pearman
I've been comparing these two models online, and they seem almost identical in features. But the C1 is around $500 while the F1 is closer to $800. This will be my first 2160p TV. I currently own a Vizio E series 50-inch that I've had a little over 4 years. I've been very happy with it, but I'm ready to get a bigger screen.

I've also considered the TCL 6 series, but Vizio seems to come out slightly ahead in all the reviews.

Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks!

Kyrsten Brad

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brad
Well I’ve been very happy with my new Vizio P75 F1 so far. Currently retailing for around $1800-$1900.

I am looking next year to upgrade my bedroom TV (currently Vizio M50 4K, circa 2015) with a larger up to date M Series (55 or maybe 65 if I can catch a big sale). Of course P series is a step up but I’d give a look at a M Series. It might be just what your looking for.

JQuintana

BANNED
Real Name
Me
Aside from the great reviews of the TCL 6 Series, it's also steller for streaming since Roku is built in. Now that you can use Google Assistant and Alexa to control Roku, that just makes getting the TCL even more ideal IMO.

ScottJH

Screenwriter
Real Name
Scott
The F denotes it is the current 2018 model of the P series whereas the C is from 2016.

The big differences in the case of the P55 are:

C1 uses an IPS panel, better viewing angle at the expense of black level.

F1 has 56 local dimming zones vs. 126 in the C1

F1 has a tuner/coaxial input whereas the C1 doesn't and is by definition a monitor.

Users who are viewing this thread