What's new

Pre-Order Tarzan's Three Challenges (1963) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
TARZAN'S THREE CHALLENGES (1963)
NEW 2019 1080p HD MASTER
Run Time 100:00
Subtitles English SDH
Sound Quality DTS HD-Master Audio 2.0 - English
Aspect Ratio 2.35:1, 16 X 9 LETTERBOX
Product Color COLOR
Disc Configuration BD 50
Special Feature: Theatrical Trailer (HD)

“No stranger from Africa can turn the course of our destiny.” But never underestimate a stranger named Tarzan (Jock Mahoney). Over miles and obstacles, he will lead a young heir to Thailand’s spiritual throne to his ordination and undo warlord Khan’s (Woody Strode) plot to secure the title for his son. First however, the Ape-Man must prove to the heir that he is Tarzan by passing tests of skill, strength and wisdom. Ahead lies a still greater challenge: Tarzan vs. Khan in a bungee-jumping, sword-clanging, flame-dancing death duel! This second and last of Mahoney’s Tarzans (filmed to colorful effect in Thailand) was not without real-life challenges: Illness caused Mahoney to lose 40 pounds from his taut, athletic frame.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
The price link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited by a moderator:

ahollis

Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Allen
E9DE079E-91BC-41DA-9DED-546732737C9B.jpeg

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
The price link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
I watched this one for the first time tonight. I had seen Jock Mahoney's other Tarzan picture (Goes to India) as a kid back during its first release, but I had never seen this one buying it blindly. It was a fun adventure film even if Jock wasn't as compelling a Tarzan as some of the ones who preceded him. It should also have been called Tarzan's FOUR Challenges since the first three come quite early but then he had that mammoth challenge at the end of the movie.

aPhil

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Phil Smoot
I watched this one for the first time tonight. I had seen Jock Mahoney's other Tarzan picture (Goes to India) as a kid back during its first release, but I had never seen this one buying it blindly. It was a fun adventure film even if Jock wasn't as compelling a Tarzan as some of the ones who preceded him. It should also have been called Tarzan's FOUR Challenges since the first three come quite early but then he had that mammoth challenge at the end of the movie.

It’s kind of sad that the Producers did not use/replace the ailing Mahoney for Gordon Scott in this film. Jock Mahoney looks so ill (as he was) that you simply can never buy his win over Woody Strode. Strode would have killed him in an instant.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rekhasharmatdiu
Recent bookmarks