What's new

Virginia City DVD (1 Viewer)

Hektor0845

Auditioning
Real Name
John Osterholm
I am brand new here and I did a search and I didn't find what I am looking for. Amazon offers a restored version of this film (2015 release) Do any of you know who did the restoration? The reviews there are all predated and apparently not related to this release. I have a copy that I took off tv years ago. Thanks

Paul Penna

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul
I am brand new here and I did a search and I didn't find what I am looking for. Amazon offers a restored version of this film (2015 release) Do any of you know who did the restoration? The reviews there are all predated and apparently not related to this release. I have a copy that I took off tv years ago. Thanks
The only DVD I see on Amazon is from Warner Archive, which they list as being released in November 2016. Typically, Warner Archive versions of things previously released on DVD by Warner Home Video but now out of print are MOD clones of the regular DVD, including any special features. The WHV release was in the Errol Flynn Western set from 2008. The Home Theater Forum review for that set is here:https://www.hometheaterforum.com/co...nn-the-warner-bros-western-collection.272071/

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks