What's new

Checking interest- Mits WS65905 w/war(3 years left)... (1 Viewer)

Marc_E

Supporting Actor
Hi Guys, I am testing the waters. I am thinking of selling my Mits 65" WS65905 (diamond). It is in excellent shape. A couple small cosmetic scratches on bottom side. Calibrated by Chuck Williams (full deal and duve). I bought it from tweeter and got the 5 year coverage. 3 years left. Protective screen has always been in place. Never run at high contrast. No burn in. Had minor raster ring. I had the Tech apply the fix but it was not cleared. The threads here on this issue show big bars all across the screen. I have about 4 narrow and small ones on the left that go across about 1/6th at most of the screen when viewing on the HD input in a darkened room (scene dependent).
I live in Boston and would strongly prefer a pickup. If interest is great enough, then maybe a shipment. Email me at [email protected] if you are interested. I am thinking $2000.
I am an editor at HTS (metallicafreak) and have a 36 rating on ebay (metallifuker). I have sold on HTF and AVS (metallicafreak).
Thansk for looking
Marc

Marc_E

Supporting Actor
Keep in mind that this model has full access to the service menu (unlike models to follow that did not allow color decoder access) so Red push can be fixed w/o I2C. How about $1500 picked up in Boston?
Marc

Jon G.

Stunt Coordinator
wow, I'd buy it if my wife would let me and I lived in Boston.

that's a great price for an amazing set...

Marc_E

Supporting Actor
Shipping is possible guys. I have not looked into it and I would ask that if you were interested, that you arrange it. I have seen similar sets ship between 400-600. Even then it is a good deal.
Marc

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khuranatech
Recent bookmarks