What's new

The Active Posters Thread (1 Viewer)

Jin E

Second Unit
I wonder if there will be a rush of people posting in the next week and a half so they can have a link to prove they are active posters. Hmmm...

Micah Lloyd

Stunt Coordinator
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. That "word association" thread will pick up!
(Or they could just post a "yeah, I was thinking the same thing" comment in this thread... ;))

Micah Lloyd

Stunt Coordinator
If you are signed up for the HTF email, you'll get an email about a contest. One of the requirements to win is to reply with a link to a post showing you are an active contributor to the site.

E

Eric Kahn

Its a good thing that I read HTF almost every day and post once in a while, I already had one I could use dated before the contest:D

Brian Harnish

Screenwriter
Unlike the other lazy ( ;) ) individuals in this thread, I sent a link to an actual post I made a couple days ago. :D

brentl

Senior HTF Member
ME I think it should be only for people with more than 3000 posts:):)
The only problem I see is with new people joining up JUST to win a sub...I would have said that anybody who posted BEFORE the newsletter was sent out would be eligible if they entered.
Amazing prizes:)
Brent L

WoodyH

Stunt Coordinator
The only problem I see is with new people joining up JUST to win a sub...I would have said that anybody who posted BEFORE the newsletter was sent out would be eligible if they entered.
Was just thinking the same thing myself.

ChristianW

Stunt Coordinator
Yeah, that makes sense to me.
Now to enter :)
Just Kidding, I entered with a post dated before the contest announcement!
Edit: There is no mention of entries from OS, but I have read posts in the past about shipping SVSs to other countries, and the huge costs involved. So when I win my sub, I hope there are no problems getting it here!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks