What's new

Help with PJ and screen please (1 Viewer)

jakanala

Auditioning
Real Name
ken
Hello

Wanted help in deciding the best screen and projector for our new basement build. We have completed all wiring for the basement. All walls are still open and I will be running HDMI cables, CAT6, speaker and any other suggested wires. I built a riser with 4 plugs behind for power recliners and 2 at the base front of the riser for lower seats. Can add any other lights or suggested items. Speakers will be in the ceiling above the riser and the left, front and center will be in the walls with the fixed projector screen.

The room is an open concept room and a sketch is attached. The media room is 16-17' long and 13' wide for the screen with 8' ceilings. I understand dark walls and dark carpet is best for projection screens and Pj; however, wife wants lighter colors for the game room and media room. Got to make her happy. :)

I was thinking of purchasing an elite screens 110in and the epson 5040ube. Don't know if this is best. Been trying to do my research but want advice from the experts here. It seems like Magnolia salesmen are worried more about increasing their bonus rather than helping me with the best items for my home setup.

Please help. ideas, suggestions? Thanks very much for your help.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cennetkaralowa
Recent bookmarks