HTF News Editor
Premium
Reviewer
Real Name
Scott Hart
Scott Hart

Roku App Update V4.0

Roku.png

For some reason, I am mildly addicted to my Roku. But after their latest update, I feel as if I could be using it for more, and that I am missing out on some of the features. In the event that I can not find my remote, the app comes in handy to do the most basic Roku tasks. However, I am excited about the new features that can be used with this update.

Earlier this week, Roku released the latest version (v4.0) of the popular Roku mobile app for iOS® and Android™ devices that delivers a fresh new look and an exciting new feature! This update to the Roku mobile app has been designed to make your mobile device an ultimate streaming companion by giving you one-tap access to features that make streaming what you love fast and simple. Navigation to popular mobile features, including the remote control and search, is easier than ever. You’ll also be able to quickly browse a selection of great movies and TV shows that are available to stream by simply tapping the new “What’s On” tab.

The new navigation bar found across the bottom of the Roku mobile app makes many of our most popular features more accessible. With just one tap you can view and launch your installed streaming channels, browse What’s On, use the remote or share photos and videos to your TV. In addition, a quick tap of the Roku Search icon located at the top of the “Channels” and “What’s On” tabs makes it easy to quickly find the entertainment you want to watch.
Read more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks