What's new

Yuuuge! Criterion Collection Sale on Amazon $15.49-$21.99 (1 Viewer)

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
Thanks for the heads-up Ron! I picked up The Complete Lady Snowblood, and while not a Criterion, Bad Day at Black Rock just for good measure.

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
Fantastic Planet was a gift from mom over Christmas. She paid more, i know cause I ordered it! haha. The color was moved toward blue and looks excellent that way. It looks like a series of carefully hand drawn pictures. Can't be better I don't think. Seriously, buy it right now! I still need to watch it again for just enjoyment and not judging the sounds and picture.

I picked up Time Bandits a few weeks ago (along with SCTV the early years). Haven't watched yet. But it's fun to say it was my first 2 VHS tapes I ever got (with The Shining), bought at a mall that is now gutted. I then bought the first Criterion DVD, one of my first used from ebay, then the excellent Divimax DVD, then the crap first blu ray. So 5 times. My most is Alice's Adventures in Wonderland with 6. Still no blu ray on that one. :(

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Radioman, re-upload your infamous animated avatar. We got 'em working again

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
This thread just cost me $29. I ordered The Man Who Knew too Much and while growing saw a blu of Saboteur for $7. And I ordered When Dinos Ruled the Earth. There's an eclectic selection. :)

I clicked on several titles and the only third party seller I encountered was MWKTM.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation821
Recent bookmarks