What's new

Wireless Mic connection. (1 Viewer)

zerimar

Auditioning
Real Name
leo
I have a Bose stereo lifestyle 48 and I'm connected on apple TV for my karaoke songs tune in on you tube.The sounds works well using the VCR connection from the stereo system. My problem is how do i connect my wireless MIc onto the stereo to make both of them work. I tried using AUX jack , the Mic works but without the sound of the songs (remember the sound comes from VCR jack only, and shifting this to AUX won't make the music sound works). Please help.

zerimar

Auditioning
Real Name
leo
You will need a small audio mixer like the Behringer Zenyx 502. Both the mic and your music source will plug into the mixer, and the mixer’s outputs will plug into your Bose system.

https://www.amazon.com/Behringer-502-XENYX502-5-Channel-Mixer/dp/B000J5UEGQ

Regards,
Wayne A. Pflughaupt

Hi Wayne,

Thanks very much for your reply. I will consider buying a mixer in a week's time. However, the Bose have got no provision for a Mic jack , what i've got is an AUX jack. My question is which jack would I plug th mixer to the bose. I got here, VCR which is already with an apple tv cord, CBL-Sat etc.. there's no Mic jack. Kindly enlighten me.. REgards

zerimar

Auditioning
Real Name
leo
The mixer’s left and right outputs will plug into any of the Bose’s RCA audio inputs. According to what I see in the manual, you have inputs labeled AUX, CBL-SAT, VCR and TV. Any of them will do. Pick one. You will need some 1/4” to RCA cables between the mixer and Bose.

Regards,
Wayne A. Pflughaupt

HI Wayne,

Thank you very much for your valued time and attention to my queries. I will take your advice once i get hold of the mixer, and will keep you posted .

Kind regards,
Leo

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vasyear
Recent bookmarks