Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Matt Hough

Doctor Strange 3D Blu-ray Review

doctorstrangetop-1024x576.jpg

Marvel has once again dipped into its seemingly bottomless bag of superheroes to forge yet another epic comic book adventure in Doctor Strange.

[review]
Read more.

Carabimero

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alan
What's up with the pre-order delay on Amazon? This streets in a week and there's no pre-order capability. What's more ominous, there's an offer to email when the release date becomes available.

Has it been pushed back?

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst
What's up with the pre-order delay on Amazon? This streets in a week and there's no pre-order capability. What's more ominous, there's an offer to email when the release date becomes available.

Has it been pushed back?
Amazon is in a dispute with Disney right now.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Where are people buying this title from? Obviously you can't order it on Amazon.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Never mind. Used Walmart. Just under $30 with tax and free 2-day shipping.

Of course, I used PayPal. Last time I used my credit card with them my credit card was compromised.

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
I preordered my copy from Target last week during their "buy 2 get 1 free" sale Ron.
As did I $27.99 (free shipping as the total was over the free shipping minimum (plus I used a RED card & saved 5%)

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Mine from Target via the B2G1 sale like others. I know some are getting the BBY Steelbook or will be getting it in store to cherry pick the slipcovers and possibly use their last $5 DMR MQ (no longer available). Some are ordering from Disney Movie Club either as a commitment purchase or used to trigger their 50/60% off deals on the rest of the order.

Bullmoose is still very popular as a smaller independent with no sales tax outside Maine and a very good reputation. At $25 probably the best price though their FS is a few pennies under $30 i think. Many folks just add a small GC to pad the bill since many of their customers order from them almost exclusively

Mike2001

Premium
Real Name
Mike
I got mine from the Disney Movie Club. They had 60% off after the first title for prime members last month. I tend to wait until I have a backlog of Disney titles and then order them all at once when they have a 60% off month. Doctor Strange 3D was part of a 10 disc order and came in at under $14. Also got the TFA 3d disk for a good price.

RolandL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Roland Lataille
I got mine from the Disney Movie Club. They had 60% off after the first title for prime members last month. I tend to wait until I have a backlog of Disney titles and then order them all at once when they have a 60% off month. Doctor Strange 3D was part of a 10 disc order and came in at under $14. Also got the TFA 3d disk for a good price.

I never see any 3D titles listed when you want to sign up for the Disney Movie Club.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cennetkaralowa
Recent bookmarks