Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Matt Hough

Son of Flubber Blu-ray Review

sonoflubbertop-1024x576.jpg

For those who didn’t get enough of the magical flubber and its eccentric inventor in Walt Disney’s hilarious The Absent-Minded Professor, the man and his inventions return in Son of Flubber, a typically weaker if nevertheless entertaining sequel to the earlier comedy.

[review]
Read more.

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
Great review! I agree with both your assessment of the film itself and the disc. I'm glad to have it (was a blind buy) but didn't seem like an essential movie either. It was fun but not as good as the original.

Virgoan

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Ron Pulliam
Well, gosh. Another film from my misspent youth. If only I had the room to put all these titles.

KPmusmag

Screenwriter
Real Name
Kevin Parcher
Objectively, I think of Absent Minded as the better film, but I saw this one first, so it has a warm spot in my heart. Also, I saw it on a double feature with 20000 Leagues with my Dad and Uncle for a rare "Boys Night Out" so it carries that great memory with it as well. I am glad it received a good blu and I can't wait to watch it.

SamT

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
Coincidentally I saw this few weeks back for the first time. The original is a classic and this one is very inferior to the original movie.

warnerbro

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Darrell
I love that Disney is releasing all of these in 1.66:1 ratio. I feel like we are getting the full frame on most of these. This looks very good and I was impressed with how good the film actually is. I thoroughly enjoyed it almost as much as the original. But once again, Disney sadly releases all of these bare-bones with no bonus content.

Users who are viewing this thread