What's new

Indicator/Powerhouse Thread. (1 Viewer)

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
I don't know when 'Birdy' is being released. Has it ever been announced?

Also, 'Body Double', and 'Christine' are now sold out. Hmm, I've seen this before somewhere;)

John Sparks

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Sparks
Ordered the Ray Harryhausen Set just for the upgrade of THE 7TH VOYAGE OF SINBAD,,,and it was a huge upgrade..at least on my 110" screen thru a Epson 6040 3D/4K PJ..

These other Harryhausens, I just can't keep double dipping everytime they come out with a new disc. I'll stay with my Columbias BDs and call it quits.

I have great admiration for all his films, so much so that he came to my house to see my homage to his films...see avatar to your left!!!

aPhil

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Phil Smoot
Ordered the Ray Harryhausen Set just for the upgrade of THE 7TH VOYAGE OF SINBAD,,,and it was a huge upgrade..at least on my 110" screen thru a Epson 6040 3D/4K PJ..

These other Harryhausens, I just can't keep double dipping everytime they come out with a new disc. I'll stay with my Columbias BDs and call it quits.

I have great admiration for all his films, so much so that he came to my house to see my homage to his films...see avatar to your left!!!

Did the encoding on UK Indicator of The Golden Voyage of Sinbad seem to be as good as the Twilight Time Blu-ray ?
Better ? Less ? The Same ?

I'm anxious to see the restored 7th Voyage, but waiting for the promised single disc release from them after they sell out the 6000 box sets
(which seems to be happening fast)

I noticed that Indicator did the right thing and is replacing Sinbad and the Eye of the Tiger disc for those requesting. Seems to be a top notch company.

RBailey

Supporting Actor
Real Name
John Hall
I noticed that Indicator did the right thing and is replacing Sinbad and the Eye of the Tiger disc for those requesting. Seems to be a top notch company.
I purchased this set at Scarecrow Video while on vacation in Seattle, Washington and have been in touch with Indicator about the replacement disc for "Sinbad and the Eye of the Tiger". My disc is on its way to me. The folks at Indicator are a class act and provide a class product. I will be buying more titles from them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks