What's new

Night People blu release (1 Viewer)

Joe Caps

Senior HTF Member
I read months ago, that one of the small licensing labels was getting from Fox, the 1954 Night People. This was important for scope fans as this would be the first widescreen release of this film.
Now I can find no mention of it anywhere. This was to be on blu. Doesn anyone know what happened to this?

Thomas T

Senior HTF Member
the 1954 Night People. This was important for scope fans as this would be the first widescreen release of this film.

That should read first widescreen release in region 1. It was released in a non anamorphic wide screen release in Spain and released in an anamorphic wide screen in Australia. I have the Aussie release but will, of course, upgrade to the blu ray.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
That should read first widescreen release in region 1. It was released in a non anamorphic wide screen release in Spain and released in an anamorphic wide screen in Australia. I have the Aussie release but will, of course, upgrade to the blu ray.
It was also released in an anamorphic widescreen DVD in Germany that I bought and watched a couple of years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks