What's new

Planet Earth II 4KUHD $26.99 +shipping @ Fry's (1 Viewer)

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
http://www.frys.com/product/9080327

$26.99 Backordered, but available for order for now (or free pickup possibly for those with nearby B&M -- run don't walk and hope they honor the price)
$2.99 economy shipping -- FS at $49 I think
Limit 1 per household ( I was thinking of ordering 2 for the FS and using them maybe for gifts, but not allowed).

Prices don't match the std ad, but the UPC and Pictures go to the correct item

Could be a price mistake, could be an error, but for now it looks interesting. Fry's has honored Price mistakes in teh past, though shipping sometimes has taken a long time.

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
http://www.frys.com/product/9080327

$26.99 Backordered, but available for order for now (or free pickup possibly for those with nearby B&M -- run don't walk and hope they honor the price)
$2.99 economy shipping -- FS at $49 I think
Limit 1 per household ( I was thinking of ordering 2 for the FS and using them maybe for gifts, but not allowed).

Prices don't match the std ad, but the UPC and Pictures go to the correct item

Could be a price mistake, could be an error, but for now it looks interesting. Fry's has honored Price mistakes in teh past, though shipping sometimes has taken a long time.

I received the promo email from Frys ...
To get the price you have to use the Promo Code that they email you when you sign up. They will then "Treet" you to several emails a day.
maxresdefault.jpg

Sometimes the cashiers at the B&M stores will have a list of codes, but they are one time use codes. The window for the 4kUHD disc sales is usually one or two days ... usually starting Wednesday :cool:

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
When it was active online there wasn;t a code needed though. Mine even shipped this morning shockingly.

The people who picked them up in store didn't seem to need a code either -- the price tag had it listed at 26.99 though the item
rang up at 38.99. Most stores honored the shelf tag. Maybe it was meant to code only, but it didn't seem to turn out that way

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treed99
Recent bookmarks