What's new

Vision Quest (1985) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
818lUyz6UsL._SL1500_.jpg

The link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vegas 1

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Alvin Kuenster
My wife and I saw this in the theater when it first came out, we both enjoyed it. I believe this is the first film with Madonna in it. I could be wrong though.
Will be getting this BR.

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
My wife and I saw this in the theater when it first came out, we both enjoyed it. I believe this is the first film with Madonna in it. I could be wrong though.
Will be getting this BR.
<<<Cough >>>That Certain Sacrifice <<cough>>>

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst
Amazon has dropped the pricing down to $16.99! I just ordered it using Ron's link.
Interesting. I wouldn't have figured you to be a fan on this type of movie, Crawdaddy. While I'm of course aware of the film I've never actually seen it, I always just think of it as that movie with the Madonna hit song in it. :)

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Interesting. I wouldn't have figured you to be a fan on this type of movie, Crawdaddy. While I'm of course aware of the film I've never actually seen it, I always just think of it as that movie with the Madonna hit song in it. :)
Why? The movie came out in 1985, I was a lot younger then so it appeal to my age group at that time when I first saw it in a movie theater. As to Madonna, her songs in that film are among my favorite of hers.:blush:

Last edited:

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst
Why? The movie came out in 1985, I was a lot younger then so it appeal to my age group at that time when I first saw it in a movie theater.
Possibly I've misjudged the movie. I'm toying with a blind-buy. It didn't appeal to me in 1985 when I was in my 20s, but my tastes have expanded quite a bit in my older age. It wasn't received well critically although this critic appears to have liked it with some reservations.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Possibly I've misjudged the movie. I'm toying with a blind-buy. It didn't appeal to me in 1985 when I was in my 20s, but my tastes have expanded quite a bit in my older age. It wasn't received will critically although this critic appears to have liked it with some reservations.
I actually remember reading that review in the Sun-Times as I was living in Ebert's hometown in 1985.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks