Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Matt Hough

How to Steal a Million Blu-ray Review

howtostealmilliontop-1024x576.jpg

The third collaboration between director William Wyler and star Audrey Hepburn, How to Steal a Million might not have the poignant effervescence of their Roman Holiday, but it’s a light and airy comic caper film with just the right touches of romance and nonsense.

[review]
Read more.

Kyrsten Brad

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brad
I do wonder if this film was any inspiration for (or influenced) the film How To Beat The High Cost Of Living (1980) which came to Blu not too long ago.
Haven't yet seen HTSAM so I can't do a decent comparison at this time though I'll be looking to add HTSAM to my library.

HTBTHCOL_Blu.jpg

skylark68

Screenwriter
Real Name
Timothy
I do wonder if this film was any inspiration for (or influenced) the film How To Beat The High Cost Of Living (1980) which came to Blu not too long ago.
Haven't yet seen HTSAM so I can't do a decent comparison at this time though I'll be looking to add HTSAM to my library.

View attachment 46513
Funny, I just watched these back to back more or less (watched how to beat... Monday night and how to steal... Tuesday night). Both are good comedic crime capers but the motives by the protagonists are defitintely different. Topkapi is another film in the same genre that is a lot of fun. All of these films in my opinion are very funny and well done. I recommend them all! I picked up how to steal a million during the last TT sale and I’m glad I did since it is very low quantity now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cennetkaralowa
Recent bookmarks