What's new

Largest tv for the space (1 Viewer)

Armand_Boivin

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
armand Boivin
I am looking for recommendations of the latgest possible tv's that would fit in a space that is 90in wide. I don't want to break the bank, but I am looking for some thing 3k or below. Would like 4k or something like that of I could get it in the price range. Any recommendations would be great.

Thank u!!

CraigF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig
Theoretically, you could fit an ~100" display in that space, allowing for some bezel there'd undoubtably be in that size. Practically speaking, any 4K display you could buy in the $3k ballpark would fit there, so you're probably looking at 75", or 65" if OLED. Even if you went to 1080p, I doubt you'd get larger than 75" for under $3k, but you never know, there might be an 80" from a couple years ago still around. (Speaking of new/closed-box/unrefurbished.)

I can't mention specific "best value" models because I'm in Canada and you may have a lot more options, but Vizio is a good value brand when size is paramount, so you might check them out.

Last edited:

Robert_Zohn

Value Electronics
Premium
Insider
Real Name
Robert Zohn
My absolute favorite price/performance leader is Sony's new XBR-75X900E for $3,498. It's a full array locally dimmed UHD/HDR TV that delivers an excellent picture quality at a reasonable price. For $2,598 you could get Sony's XBR-75X850E.

Select authorized dealers offer 10% Rewards credit, 24 months interest free financing and free delivery and do not collect sales tax for out of state sales.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks