What's new

Anyone living in Maine looking for a 3D Plasma? (1 Viewer)

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
I will soon be converting to an OLED 3D (2016 LG model), but I'm in a small dilemma.

I own a wonderful TC-PC55UT50 Panasonic Plasma set, fit into a very tiny apartment. I will soon (within two months) be swapping this out for a same-size LG OLED. I haven't the space to keep both of these sets, and so have to try to time the installation of the new set with the pickup of the Panny. Timing will be everything.

The Panny is a 55" set that looks quite wonderful and uses active 3D. I will throw-in 7 pairs of working active glasses (which would cost no less than $240. if bought new). I am looking for $600.00 for the t.v. & glasses. The set is 3 years old and out of warranty, but other than the internal sound (see below), functions perfectly.

The one caveat, (but for home theater fans, probably not a big roadblock): the internal display speakers are not working. But since almost all of us use connections to an outboard sound system, this is not a problem.

I do not have the original box for shipping this (again, tiny apartment), so this would have to be a pick-up, ideally with two persons and a vehicle that it could safely be put into. I would have the t.v. still hooked up in my place and ready for a demo, and would schedule that for the same day or the day before the new set is delivered and installed.

I cannot guarantee on what date I would be making this transition, but if you can be flexible, this would be sometime in September.

If you have any interest in this, please add a post here or PM me, and we'll go from there.

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick

Price has been nearly halved for this Panny...have to get it out of here so I can walk around a bit more, but I can't just give it away! Please see my new post under "Hardware Classifieds."

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks