What's new

Pre-Order Fletch Lives (1989) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
The link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited by a moderator:

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
The link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Very cool!
This title has been available as an import for quite a while.
Glad it is getting released here.
I'll wait for a price break, but I am interested the title.

Last edited by a moderator:

dana martin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dana Martin
A BD-R?, Really!!

After everything Universal has done right lately, they take all the good that they have done over this past year and flush it away in the last week, the two titles that originally announced that fans were waiting for, this and Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid, get a damn BD-R release. Hopefully Shout will pick both of these titles up and do them right. As is, this isn't a rush to get anymore

Last edited:

David Weicker

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
A BD-R?, Really!!

After everything Universal has done right lately, they take all the good that they have done over this past year and flush it away in the last week, the two titles that originally announced that fans were waiting for, this and Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid, get a damn BD-R release. Hopefully Shout will pick both of these titles up and do them right. As is, this isn't a rush to get anymore
Where does it state this is a BD-R?

Ferdinand Hudson

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Ronnie
Is the uk version also a bd-r?
No, Fabulous Films don't do BD-R.

EDIT: I just ordered the German Fletch box set with both films (Region B locked FYI for those who wonder). Didn't own any previous editions of the first and Koch usually tend do a good job with their editions plus it was cheap too.

Last edited:

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Is the uk version also a bd-r?

There's no confirmation on the US being a BDR (suspected, but nobody has any of these recent releases to say one way or the other), but the EU is definitely pressed

I'm assuming the other site was br.com and almost all of that discussion was back during the original release schedule when it was pretty stated to be burned. With the delay, change in description, and change in stock pictures there is tremendous confusion and none of the crop of releases are in consumer hands yet

dana martin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dana Martin
Yeah that's where I got a lot of the information was reading the fourm on that one there but there's someone that also posted that Best Buy was showing it with the Blu-Ray logo like Sony does for their burn discs.

As of today i have been to every store in the area, neither title seems to be anywhere, so online only, well the online sites don't seem to have it in stock as well. Maybe this was just another false start from Universal, not angry, ........upset is more like it, i wish the had more confidence in their back catalogue, to actually do something like WAC, with that same kind of quality, that means pressed disc. they have such a great catalogue with those classic paramount title in tow.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks