What's new

On the heels of great reviews; two big TV Shootout wins and improved production prices drop (1 Viewer)

Robert_Zohn

Value Electronics
Premium
Insider
Real Name
Robert Zohn
Beginning today, Sunday, August 13th, LG and Sony lowered the prices on many of their 2017 UHD OLED TV SRPs.

Sony's 65" A1E drops another $500 to now list for $4499 and the 55" A1E drops $300 to $3299 SRP.

LG's 77" G7 goes down to $12,999 from yesterday's $15k list and the 65" W7 went down $1k so it now lists for $6999 and the 77" W7 took the biggest drop going down by $5k so SRP is now $14,999.

LG's has added one more gift with purchase of any size E7 or G7, choose between one LG 55UJ6300 free or just take an instant rebate of $300.

In addition to the new lower SRPs some authorized dealers are chipping in with additional promotional offers that bring your effective cost down further and interest free financing up to 24 months.

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Awesome. The Sony 940e also took a decent drop in last few weeks too. I'd like to see smaller OLEDs for even cheaper, we just need more manufacturers!

thelastsumurai

Auditioning
Real Name
Rick
I need a new TV. But the prices i'm seeing on here are way past my budget of 1K. Looking for recommendations in my price range

Robert_Zohn

Value Electronics
Premium
Insider
Real Name
Robert Zohn
Not sure what screen size you want, but for your budget I recommend Sony's XBR-49X900E, $1,099. It's a full array locally dimmed UHD/HDR Smart TV and is the top performer in its class.

Robert_Zohn

Value Electronics
Premium
Insider
Real Name
Robert Zohn
New and more aggressive (limited time) promotions start today (8/27/17) on 55" and 65" Sony A1E and LG C7 OLED TVs. If you are considering a purchase of an OLED TV this is your opportunity to save money and get free gifts with your purchase and extended interest free payment terms.

Prices and free items have never been this good.

Robert_Zohn

Value Electronics
Premium
Insider
Real Name
Robert Zohn
This was a two week sale on A1E OLED TVs that ends today.

I spoke with Sony yesterday about the Dolby Vision firmware upgrade and they told me it's completed, but being throughly tested before releasing it.

Robert_Zohn

Value Electronics
Premium
Insider
Real Name
Robert Zohn
Sam is correct again as usual!

This just in....

Just moments ago Sony has extended the 55" and 65" A1E lowest price of the year sale!

Users who are viewing this thread