What's new

Mr Mercedes (1 Viewer)

Real Name
Jeff Hutchison
Loved the book by Stephen King, so I had to give it a shot. Overall, the 1st episode wasn't bad. The opening scene is violent and graphic, and another scene later in the show was highly disturbing (no spoiler, but you'll know what I mean when you see it). Looking forward to episode 2.

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
I'd definitely give it a shot, but unfortunately I have no way to legally view this content - it's a DirecTV exclusive, and it's not possible to subscribe to DirecTV in my location.

(I don't want to make it sound that I'm defending bootlegging of material, but if studios and networks ever wonder why people are seemingly more likely to pirate content than pay for it, this is a good example of how and why it happens. I'm a big Stephen King fan and I've read all three books in this trilogy of stories. I would have gladly watched the show if it was on a network that my cable company carried, or if it was on a network that had an app I could subscribe to for the duration of the show. Absent those things, I'll just choose not to watch it and maybe see an eventual BD or DVD release. But I can imagine many people who are interested but unable to access it legally for similar reasons will just download it illegally.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks