What's new

Warner Archive releasing The Illustrated Man on Blu-ray! (1 Viewer)

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
THE ILLUSTRATED MAN (1969)
NEW 2017 1080p HD REMASTER
Run Time 103:00
Subtitles English SDH
DTS HD-Master Audio 2.0 Mono - English
16 X 9 LETTERBOX, ORIGINAL ASPECT RATIO - 2.35:1
COLOR
BD 50
Special Features:
Vintage Featurette "Tattooed Steiger"
Theatrical Trailer (HD)

Rod Steiger plays the tattoo-covered title role in this fascinating vision of doom and danger based on the classic short story collection by futurist Ray Bradbury. Robert Drivas portrays a good-natured drifter who can’t tear his eyes away from Steiger’s freakish illustrations. And Claire Bloom is the mysterious seductress who created the “art” that curses its bearer – and comes to life in a nightmarish trio of tales.
Two spoiled children turn playtime into slay time (from The Veldt). Shipwrecked astronauts wander across a planet cursed by The Long Rain. And loving parents choose their children’s fate when the end nears (from The Last Night of the World). Every one of The Illustrated Man’s pictures tell a story. And every story ends in terror.

View attachment 40063

The link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited by a moderator:

atfree

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alex
THE ILLUSTRATED MAN (1969)
NEW 2017 1080p HD REMASTER
Run Time 103:00
Subtitles English SDH
DTS HD-Master Audio 2.0 Mono - English
16 X 9 LETTERBOX, ORIGINAL ASPECT RATIO - 2.35:1
COLOR
BD 50
Special Features:
Vintage Featurette "Tattooed Steiger"
Theatrical Trailer (HD)

Rod Steiger plays the tattoo-covered title role in this fascinating vision of doom and danger based on the classic short story collection by futurist Ray Bradbury. Robert Drivas portrays a good-natured drifter who can’t tear his eyes away from Steiger’s freakish illustrations. And Claire Bloom is the mysterious seductress who created the “art” that curses its bearer – and comes to life in a nightmarish trio of tales.
Two spoiled children turn playtime into slay time (from The Veldt). Shipwrecked astronauts wander across a planet cursed by The Long Rain. And loving parents choose their children’s fate when the end nears (from The Last Night of the World). Every one of The Illustrated Man’s pictures tell a story. And every story ends in terror.
FB_IMG_1502835104508.jpg

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
September 19th is the Release Date:

View attachment 40063

The link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited by a moderator:

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Was certainly not expecting this announcement, but I'm very pleased with this group of announced titles for (probably) September from Warner Archive.

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
Not really a very good movie, INMO, but it has its moments and is a guilty pleasure for me. I saw this theatrically when first released and left disappointed, yet I return to it on video from time to time. Good to have it out there on Blu, I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlohaTiger
Recent bookmarks