What's new

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
As a sci-fi adventure thriller, Ridley Scott’s Prometheus isn’t in the same class as his masterpiece Alien, but on its own terms, there is fun to be had with the movie and some interesting concepts on the nature of man’s origin present for consideration.

Disc Information

Studio:
Distributed By:
Video Resolution:

Aspect Ratio:
Audio:

Subtitles:
Rating:

Run Time:
Package Includes:

Case Type:

Disc Type:
Region:

Release Date:
MSRP:

The Production:

Video:
3D Rating:

Audio:

Special Features:

Overall:

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

KeithDA

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Keith
Shame the second disc with the 'Making Prometheus' documentary isn't in here. The only way we in the UK could get this was by buying the Blu Ray 3 disc version with a 3d disc included (which I've never watched due to lack of equipment)

I don't mind double dipping if I can sell on an older edition, but I don't really want to have to keep such a bulky old set on my shelf alongside a new UHD one (with yet another Blu inside) :(

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
In my Prometheus 3D set was a DVD which I've now removed and given to a friend and replaced its spot with the 4K disc. I gave another friend the extra Blu-ray I now have, too.

KeithDA

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Keith
Ah - so this is why there such resistance to DVD becoming obsolete.
Even when I started buying Blus back in 2008, there was never a DVD in the packaging too. I've whinged enough about DVD still hanging around on other threads, but this basic difference in pack content helps explain a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sharel
Recent bookmarks