What's new

Did the 3D version of Wonder Woman come with a slipcase? (1 Viewer)

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
I received my copy of Wonder Woman 3D from Amazon yesterday, and it's the first time I've received a new DCEU movie that didn't include a slipcase as part of the packaging.

I'm wondering... did Amazon simply neglect to include the slipcase, or did Warner elect not to make one for the 3D version?

Noel Aguirre

Supporter
Real Name
noel
I received my copy of Wonder Woman 3D from Amazon yesterday, and it's the first time I've received a new DCEU movie that didn't include a slipcase as part of the packaging.

I'm wondering... did Amazon simply neglect to include the slipcase, or did Warner elect not to make one for the 3D version?

The Best Buy version has one.

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member

Only the Best Buy 3D Exclusive had a slipcover in the US. This is 3 or 4 recent US 3D from Warner in a row without a slipcover (Skull Island, king Arthur and ?one other). The Canadian versions of all of these did have slipcovers so it is targeted to the US.

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
Bummer, but at least I'm not missing anything.

If one of our Canadian friends wants to send me their slipcover... :D

dana martin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dana Martin
i get that a lot from amazon, , sometimes you just need to go to the B&M store to get it, but then its a race to get it before it sales out, like the 3D of Guardians of the Galaxy vol2 exclusive , of course you had to buy the 4k at best buy, and by the time i got there, 2 hours after it opened, it was completely sold out.

Richard V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
Yeah, but they are sold out both in-store and online.
I picked up the last WW 3D title in my local BB store, and the last VanHelsing 4K title in the store (which by the way looks spectacular)

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I gotta ask, isn't this a little too "much ado about nothing" ? Kinda sorta?

Kinda sorta, but if it's what you want it's hard to go to Jack in the Box when you want In-n-Out

OTOH if BBY follows the normal pattern sometime over hte next few days more copies will pop up for sale. As important if your store is close by, the online inventory doesn't report less than 3 copies so many times there is a copy or two there. If you call the store directly they might be able to tell you if that store or nearby store has one and even pull it so you don't have to go on a treasure hunt

RolandL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Roland Lataille
I always like to have the 3D lenticular slip covers. Otherwise I don't care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks