What's new

One thing I wish on older show releases (1 Viewer)

John*Wells

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
I wish the Studio Logos that were in use when the show originally aired were used on the DVDs. I know some shows have used the original logos. the most obvious one I can think of is Universal. Knight Rider (original DVD Release) and Murder, She Wrote to name two use a different logo than was in use during their Network Runs

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
I wish the Studio Logos that were in use when the show originally aired were used on the DVDs. I know some shows have used the original logos. the most obvious one I can think of is Universal. Knight Rider (original DVD Release) and Murder, She Wrote to name two use a different logo than was in use during their Network Runs

If you pick up the Universal Blu Ray set* of Knight Rider has original everything. Although it is missing subtitles if that interests you.

Correction Edit: Mill Creek set*

Last edited:

John*Wells

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
If you pick up the Universal Blu Ray set of Knight Rider has original everything. Although it is missing subtitles if that interests you.

I actually did upgrade to the Blu Ray release. I'll have to watch it again and Check that out. I didn't notice it

John*Wells

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Murder she wrote is due for a Blu Ray release being completely HD now. The DVD look terrible in comparison unfortunately.

I just picked up The complete Series and the 4 TV Movie set of Murder She Wrote. I haven't noticed any disc issues but I do think its Grainy in some eps I've seen so far

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
I just picked up The complete Series and the 4 TV Movie set of Murder She Wrote. I haven't noticed any disc issues but I do think its Grainy in some eps I've seen so far

It doesn't look that bad to me, but once I saw the HD on Netflix a while back the difference was pretty dramatic.

bmasters9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ben Masters

Quite a few do have it like that, besides Mill Creek's latest releases of Knight Rider, Miami Vice, et al.; some releases of Paramount shows have it (like the VEI/CBS DVD release of Petrocelli [Split Box on first half, Blue Mtn. on second], and the releases [single-season and all-in-one] of MacGyver [Blue Mtn. on first two seasons, and original versions [G+W and Paramount Communications] of the CGI Mtn. on the remaining five).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks