What's new

SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE host predictions 2017-2018 (1 Viewer)

deepscan

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
JP
Here is what I predict will star in the next cycle of live shows for the new season...

October 28–Will Arnett & Debra Messing with musical guest Kelly Clarkson
November 4-Host and musical guest Taylor Swift
November 11-Alec Baldwin with musical guest The Corrs
November 18-Darci Lynne (yes, that America’s Got Talent winner) with musical guest U2

What you guys think???

deepscan

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
JP
So far this sounds like another one-and-done thread. I guess I am not really good at starting a thread.

deepscan

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
JP
Show begins in about 35 minutes, and the first mystery on the hosts/guests for the next live cycle will be solved.

Since so far all the musical guests have not been groups, it is likely this episode will be our second consecutive Trump/Baldwin-free episode with no cameos (aside from Jason Aldean’s surprise appearance last week). But do expect a skit about Weinstein tonight.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
Why does someone need to predict the hosts? Aren't they announced pretty far in advance already?

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Loved the Pennywise takeoff.... "Put me on TV"
Yeah, I was laughing my ass off, it was pretty funny. When I viewed "It" last month in a movie theater, I was laughing during the Pennywise sequences.

That dance of hers at the end cracked me up.:lol:

Last edited:

Tommy R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tommy
I've been loving SNL a lot more over the last few years. This season so far has been delightful.

joshEH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh
How long until they scrub the American Girl store-sketch from rebroadcast like they did the Safelite?

I caught some of this last night, and Weekend Update was really, really strong. Kate's Theresa May fucking KILLED, and I hope that we see more of her doing that.

Also, kudos for realizing that the Walmart sketch didn't need an intro or outro, and just keeping it punchline-punchline-punchline-over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks