What's new

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
Edgar Wright’s pet project, Baby Driver, slams its foot down on the accelerator pedal from the opening logos and doesn’t let up until the end credits roll, all the while perfectly choreographed with its musical track. It is a wild ride for the eyes and ears.

Disc Information

Studio:
Distributed By:
Video Resolution:

Aspect Ratio:
Audio:

Subtitles:
Rating:

Run Time:
Package Includes:

Case Type:

Disc Type:
Region:

Release Date:
MSRP:

The Production:

Video:
3D Rating:

Audio:

Special Features:

Overall:

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Watched this for 'free' on Netflix today. Good soundtrack, terrible film. Added to my long list of once only films. Glad I didn't have to buy a disc to see it.
I wouldn't think it's your kind of film. I've watched it 3 times so obviously I like the film quite a lot.

Keith Cobby

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Keith Cobby
True, but the benefit of streaming is that you no longer need to buy a disc to see a film. If I had liked the film I would have bought the 4k. I also streamed Green Book recently which I had previously missed. Really enjoyed the film but again don't feel the need to buy the disc. Just shows how streaming is changing behaviour amongst the disc buying community!

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
True, but the benefit of streaming is that you no longer need to buy a disc to see a film. If I had liked the film I would have bought the 4k. I also streamed Green Book recently which I had previously missed. Really enjoyed the film but again don't feel the need to buy the disc. Just shows how streaming is changing behaviour amongst the disc buying community!
I'm not arguing your point about streaming. I actually watched this movie during its theatrical run then bought the 4K disc because I enjoy the film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks