What's new

Wisdom of the Crowd (1 Viewer)

Michael Fennessy

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Michael Fennessy
Just wondering if anyone else is watching this new show. I have caught the first 3 episodes on demand and I have to say I am really enjoying it. The premise of the users of the internet helping solve crimes feels like it is not far off from current events. Cell phone videos and texting is so omnipresent that if something like this isn't in development then it will be shortly. Would love to hear if anyone is watching and enjoying it as much as I am.

Stan

Senior HTF Member
Not a lot of Jeremy Piven fans :cool: Can't stand him and haven't seen a single episode. Guessing it will be one of the early "cancels" this season. Sorry to be so negative, but I'm being polite.

Certain shows I watch just because of a favorite actor is part of it. Always liked Mike Vogel so I'm watching "The Brave". Others I avoid completely. Piven, David Boreanaz, Lucas Black (terrible actor who literally chews his words).

Lots of new shows this season, this one is not on my list.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
No question about it. The show, apart from the allegations about its star, has just never caught on to take advantage of the ratings of its lead-in. I'm hoping CBS will either move NCIS: Los Angeles back into this slot or place season six of Elementary here rather than in the 10 p.m. timeslot again.

jcroy

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
jr
The only reason I've been watching this show live on Sundays, is largely because I'm at home on Sunday evenings and there isn't much else I've been watching on Sundays. (I also watch Madam Secretary for similar reasons, albeit semi-live on the dvr). I keep the tv on in the background when I'm doing something else, such as netsurfing or writing.

The show's premise sounded interesting at first. Though the actual execution wasn't quite as good as I would have hoped. Originally I was hoping for something like a PersonOfInterest type of vibe, but that didn't seem to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks