What's new

Pre-Order Paris Holiday (1958) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
81zittwtScL._SX522_.jpg

The link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited by a moderator:

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
I'll wait for reviews, but I'm very interested in this disc . . . . and I'm hoping.

Last edited:

lark144

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
mark gross
Well, like a few others on this board, I saw this film when I was a child and loved it. What I especially remember is the color and clarity of the images. That may have had something to do with the film being shot in Technirama. The humor of the film, as well as the visual aspect, are somehow linked in my mind, and of course, the visual impact of Ms. Ekberg, who bestowed a definitive fascination on this 7 year old. I also notice that the film was photographed by Roger Hubert, who was responsible for LES ENFANTS DU PARADIS,
THERESE RAQUIN & LES VISITEURS LES SOIR. Then again, this was originally released by United Artists, which means that the elements fall under the jurisdiction of MGM. None the less, like other posters, I am hopeful.

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
I watched this disc today. The picture and sound quality is pretty good. It's been so long since I saw Paris Holiday in a theater that I don't know how it is supposed to look, but I can say that Kino's Blu-ray disc provides a enjoyable presentation. I'm glad I bought this disc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks