What's new

Black Friday Deals (1 Viewer)

KevinCollins

Owner
Here are the best Black Friday deals we have found so far. If you find one we haven’t list yet, please let us know about it by posting below.

1024px-Best_Buy_Logo.svg.png

Category
Product
Black Friday Price

UHD 4K TV
Samsung 65″ Class LED 2160p Smart 4K Ultra HD TV
$749

UHD 4K TV
Sharp 50″ Class LED 2160 Smart 4k Ultra HD TV Roku
$179

UHD 4K TV...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Thanks for this, Kevin! It will be a helpful resource going into tomorrow night.

Quick note: It looks like the Target section is a duplicate of the Walmart section.

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
I already picked up the LG 970 UHD player at Bestbuy.com as they have the BF price up now. The Oppo can't be beat, but I was looking for a cheap Dolby Vision capable player for a secondary TV. I'm hoping to clean up on UHD titles at BestBuy.com and looking at a couple of TV sets at Walmart.com (100, and Last Ship). I've decided to not brave the crowds and chaos for a couple of discs.

Amazon is pretty much a bust this year on the BD/UHD front :(

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
I already picked up the LG 970 UHD player at Bestbuy.com as they have the BF price up now. The Oppo can't be beat, but I was looking for a cheap Dolby Vision capable player for a secondary TV. I'm hoping to clean up on UHD titles at BestBuy.com and looking at a couple of TV sets at Walmart.com (100, and Last Ship). I've decided to not brave the crowds and chaos for a couple of discs.

If you are a rewards member there is a link to the BF preview the only non game media listed is for a selection of 4K UHD $14.99 - These are shipping only (approximate due date 11/30 for free shipping if you order today) Arguably the best value would be Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Men Tell no Tales ... but I ordered 3 other titles ...

Last edited:

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
Got the Sony 4k player for $150 last week.
Going to get the Denon 3400 next week.
Picked a TCL 4K 55" up at Target today for under $300 after discounts and gc's.

Now hopefully a few BF items online.

Looking for the Echo Dot at whomever has it for $30
A handful of 4K movies if they show up online.
Specifically Wonder Woman, The Dark Tower, The Martian Extended maybe a couple more.

Kevin Collins

Former owner, from the first state with COVID-19
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Collins

If you are a rewards member there is a link to the BF preview the only non game media listed is for a selection of 4K UHD $14.99 - These are shipping only (approximate due date 11/30 for free shipping if you order today) Arguably the best value would be Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Men Tell no Tales ... but I ordered 3 other titles ...
Most everything is sold out already on BBY! :(

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
Most everything is sold out already on BBY! :(
That would be typical I did get a shipping notice for the 4 UHD titles I ordered
"Limited quantities. No rainchecks. We're unable to accept call-in orders or check store availability for items showing Sold Out or In Store Only. Sale prices may extend beyond sale period. See Black Friday FAQs ›"

A quick reminder for Target in store deals ... they may not be in the electronics section but in other sections of the store (games usually end up near the men's clothing section) ... Yesterday they did have some TVs set out near the electronics counter ...

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
A quick reminder for Target in store deals ... they may not be in the electronics section but in other sections of the store (games usually end up near the men's clothing section) ... Yesterday they did have some TVs set out near the electronics counter ...
Walmart usually provides store maps on their website for each store, showing where deals will be located. I looked at a few for stores in my area, and it seems like many of the electronics deals and DVD/BLU will be around the grocery areas.

Not sure if Target does maps or not. We won't have a Target nearby until next year, so I've never paid much attention to BF at Target.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Anyone know what time these prices go live? Last year, IIRC, Best Buy went live around 1 AM Eastern, Walmart went live around 1:20 AM Eastern, and Target went live around 3 AM Eastern.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Best Buy must be getting slammed. I'm having a hell of a time even adding anything to my cart.

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
By the time I checked this morning the titles I was interested in were sold out. Fortunately, Amazon had all but the UHD of Blade Runner available. I guess that one will go on my Christmas list.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
I got everything on my wishlist from Best Buy last night. There was a weird thing where the total calculated with no tax at first, and then they sent an update with the tax included, but otherwise I had no problems.

I was able to get two of the three Walmart titles online last night. The live action Beauty and the Beast was still showing at the regular price when I went to bed around 3:30 AM, and was showing the Black Friday price as in-store only when I got up this morning.

Fortunately, the trick that's paid off in past years worked this year too: They won't open up the pallets with the Black Friday deals until 6 PM, but if the movie is in the regular shelves, it will ring up at the Black Friday in-store price all day. I got the last, slightly battered copy of the live action Beauty and the Beast and sure enough it rang up at $9.96. So if you're interested in a fairly recent release where the Black Friday discount is showing as in-store only, it's worth a trip to a brick-and-mortar Walmart before your turkey preparations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks