What's new

The Lion in Winter Director, Actors help (1 Viewer)

battlebeast

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Warren
I'm looking for a Bio of Anthony Harvey, and short bios of Hepburn, O'Toole, Timothy Dalton and Anthony Hopkins, either on disc or on the net (you tube, etc.). Any help would be much appreciated!

Robert Harris

Archivist
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert Harris
You'd think so, but no. I just thought some of the users around here would know of something somewhere... They've helped me before.

I’ve worked with some of them. Would you like them to call you for a chat? Presume that would be the easiest.

Or they could stop by...

Perhaps a dinner at Uccellino?

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
Seriously tho. A thread was needed for how to use a simple search function.

No offense but really?:D

Well I hope we helped you.

battlebeast

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Warren
Seriously tho. A thread was needed for how to use a simple search function.

No offense but really?:D

YES, really. Excuse me for asking for help... just thought maybe someone could point me in a direction OTHER than that obvious... maybe something on DISC... and besides, I lOOKED for a bio on Anthony Harvery and couldn't find anything.

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
Sorry I don’t think anyone was rude in this thread. Unless you think a bit of ribbing and pointing out the obvious is rude. My apologies if I came off that way.

Cheers

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
YES, really. Excuse me for asking for help... just thought maybe someone could point me in a direction OTHER than that obvious... maybe something on DISC... and besides, I lOOKED for a bio on Anthony Harvery and couldn't find anything.

I apologize, but your original request did not mention looking for anything out of the ordinary -- in fact, you specifically mentioned YouTube. As for Anthony Harvey, see my post #6 in this thread or this link on YouTube. Specifically:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treed99
Recent bookmarks